We help each other worship,know, and proclaim God.
WHY WE EXIST
This church exists as a community of Christians dedicated to the glorification of God through five pillars, all of which shall be consistent with the will of God as revealed in the Scriptures.
1. Worship and the administration of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper
2. Proclamation of the gospel of Jesus Christ in all the world
3. Instruction of believers in matters pertaining to the Christian life
4. Ministry to the needs of people
5. Mutual encouragement of members in fulfilling Christian life aspirations
STATEMENT OF VISION
The many ministries and activities in which our church engages could generally be classified in one of the following four ministry categories:
2. Christian Education
3. Outreach and Missions
4. Special Ministries and Hospitality
1. Worship is central 2. Worshipers have physical needs that must be considered 3. Prayer is crucial in the worshiper’s life
1. Christians are lifelong learners 2. Children, youth, and family ministries are paramount 3. Quality infant and pre-school ministries and facilities are important 4. Christian education, outreach, and recreation are closely related 5. Education efforts are part of a “ministry whole"
OUTREACH AND MISSIONS
1. Churches support missions and missionary efforts 2. Healthy churches start new churches 3. Missions around the world and close to home need support 4. Outreach to the local community is vital 5. Church buildings are means for ministry and outreach
SPECIAL MINISTRIES AND HOSPITALITY
1. Followers of Jesus love their neighbors 2. Small groups grow disciples 3. Believers work for the benefit of others 4. Churches value hospitality
MINISTRY PHILOSOPHY AND GROWTH STRATEGY
In order to become the people of Christ our Lord intends and to meet the challenges of future ministry, we covenant together...
to pray, to teach and preach the Word, and to trust in the sovereignty of God.